OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!
Fast away the old year passes, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la, la, la!
Hail the new, ye lads and lassies, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la, la, la!
How did it get to be 2013 all of a sudden? I’m not quite ready yet! I’m sending out my annual “Planner” questions for you to review. And yes, I do write and reflect on these questions each year. I invite you to take some time to consider what you want to leave behind, in order to make room for new beginnings, new plans and new ways of being. Light a candle to represent releasing old patterns and freeing energy for the coming year.
The best way to make your intentions (resolutions) happen is to write them down. Another way is to share those intentions with someone else. So, find a friend, share your answers and walk with confidence into the new year.
Who knows what wonderful possibilities await you in 2013?
Looking Back on 2012
- List all of your accomplishments from this past year! Celebrate!
- What did you learn as a result of your accomplishments?
- What did you intend to complete, but didn’t? Did it matter?
Looking Forward to 2013
- Identify the relationships, places, circumstances, unfinished business, and worries that drain your energy. Which of these energy depleters are you willing to eliminate, resolve, or reframe in the New Year? How will you do that?
- When personal values are congruent with day-to-day activities, they produce energy and passion. What is your passion? What will you do to more fully align your values and passions in the coming year?
- What are your three most important intentions for 2013?
Happy New Year everyone! Thank you! You are awesome! I appreciate your continued interest and support. I hope you will share this wisdom with a friend.Ciao! Beata
Leave a Reply